These baby pancakes are so cute that I can’t resist trying them even when I ate well before. I used no eggs and no milk to cook them. Instead, I mixed chia seeds with plant milk and used the mixture to replace eggs. I’m sure you will enjoy both the process and the result.
Happy Cooking! ♡ Natasha
Ingredients 1 cup of all-purpose flour 1 tablespoon of chia seeds mixed with 3 tablespoons of plant milk 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder ½ teaspoon salt 2 tablespoons of sugar or any other sweet syrup 1 +/- cup of plant milk 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil or any other neutral oil 1 teaspoon vanilla extract vegetable oil for frying
Method 1. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt together in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, combine chia and milk mixture with vinegar, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and plant milk.
3. Mix everything and set aside for about 10 minutes.
4. Fry your pancakes using a small amount of coconut or any other vegetable oil over medium heat.
5. Use a teaspoon to achieve a perfect size for your baby pancakes.
6. Serve with strawberries, dark chocolate, and some syrup. These pancakes also taste good with peanut butter.
*You might want to use a pinch of turmeric powder to make the pancakes more yellow.